- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Picasa is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5+|
Picasa is also compatible with ▼▲
Picasa is also available in other platforms ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Picasa
|Picasa for Mac 18.104.22.168 08/01/13||Free||English||
|Picasa for Mac 22.214.171.124 03/02/11||Free||English||
|Picasa for Mac 3.0.6 03/02/11||Free||English||
|Picasa for Mac 3.0.4 03/02/11||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Picasa for Mac: Google's answer to iPhoto
- Fixed Sync/upload to re-upload on image size or metadata changes.
- Fixed reading jpg files saved by Gimp.
- Fixed Reading some png files with metadata errors.
- Fixed some errors storing faces in XMP data.
- "Save as" and "Save a Copy" are now re-enabled when switching away from two-up AA mode.
- The size option for uploads is now saved in the album data.
Review last updated: 13/09/12
- Superb interface
- Quick to import
- Makes publishing online easy
- Doesn't create a large library file like iPhoto
- Retouching options limited
- Doesn't handle all video types
"Does NOT Auto Rotate in Mountain Lion"
Sucks for mountain lion. Won't do auto updates any more and more importantly, it does not auto rotate images when importing - from any device.
- Auto Rotate on Import for Mountain Lion iMac
- Auto Update feature does not work
- 03 Mar 2013
If you're moving to Mac, don't be surprised to find that not all of your Windows programs have a... See more
Over the last 20 years, Photoshop has become an indispensable tool in media and advertising. From... See more
Questions and answers Picasa
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********